VP Implementation - USA/Remote
EdgePetrol is an exciting and fast growing SaaS analytics company, currently focusing on delivering a revolutionary pricing tool to the fuel retail market. Edge has huge growth ambitions to grow into new markets and new product lines in the future.
The Implementation Team serves as the customer’s experience between the EdgePetrol sales process and recognising the value of their subscription via the Customer Success team.
Getting customers on to a live product smoothly, transparently and quickly has a huge impact on their engagement and satisfaction. We work with large transactional data sets that are coming from multiple sources. As we continue to grow and expand our customer base, repeatability and speed of process will be key to unlocking invoiced revenue.
As well as sharing EdgePetrol’s company values, the Implementation Team cares about:
- Accountability for the customer’s experience between Sales and Customer Success process.
- Transparency and clear communication of process and status to all relevant stakeholders.
- Streamlining and improving processes to prepare the business for further growth.
A great VP Implementation at EdgePetrol will:
- Set the strategy and allocate the implementation budget to get sites through the implementation pipeline form signed to live invoicing.
- Manage Team Leaders in multiple territories (currently USA and UK), providing leadership and experience to assist in their development.
- Focus on setting and achieving against quarterly OKRs.
- Act as a knowledge centre for the business, bringing transparency to the implementation process.
- Work closely with the other teams (Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales) to find new solutions for implementation problems and roadblocks.
- Agree and police delivery parameters, ensuring that SLAs and KPIs are being met internally and by our partners.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and best practice for implementation.
- Appraise team members quarterly, where required.
An excellent VP Implementation will also:
- Apply attention to detail within all their work including internal and external comms, notetaking and administrative tasks.
- Create and maintain feedback loops in and outside of their team to help themselves and their colleagues grow and develop.
- Take advantage of EdgePetrol’s many learning and growth opportunities.
- Read, re-read and understand EdgePetrol Culture Code, how it applies to them and how this impacts the expectations of their role.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in relevant implementation leadership roles.
- 10+ years experience in implementation.
- Experience reporting to C-Level leadership.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are essential
- Knowledge of relevant technologies (eg. SQL)..
- Working knowledge of transactional data is a huge plus!
Why it's the perfect time to join:
- We're 50+ people and there's a lot of room to contribute and grow an enduring SaaS company.
- We have a strong product market fit in the US and UK.
- Strong awareness in the UK, as well as high DAU our users are relying on EdgePetrol!
- We have launched our GTM strategy in the USA and we are at the beginning of our growth journey in this market.
- Build it, nail it, scale it. We're at 'nail it.' If you like helping turn dirt paths into smooth roads, now is the perfect time to join.
Other good stuff:
- Competitive salary and healthcare.
- Permanent, full time remote role (Eastern and Central time zones).
- Unlimited Holiday after the first 12 months.
- Pension Contributions.
- The Apple/Windows equipment you need to do your job effectively.
- Contributions to learning materials / courses / books - your development is important to us.
- Discretionary share scheme.
Location: Remote, Eastern and Central time zones with minimal travel.