Do you want to be part of a huge growth business? Do you love solving problems?
And are you a Product Manager?
If the answer is yes, read on!
At EdgePetrol we are putting our foot on the gas and planning to accelerate our growth 3x in the next year. To meet these ambitious targets we need to have world-class solutions to our customers' problems in place and that is where you - our new Product Manager - come in.
Our customers are petrol station owners around the globe who are using our software to transform the way they are working. Our customers have binned their spreadsheets and post-it notes they have been using for 30 years to tap into the live, accessible and valuable insight that we provide.
Reporting to the VP of Product, you will add immense value to the service offering in the way of shaping, scoping and driving our key digital platform products. You will look after the growth and health of our inbound data pipeline and will be confident in driving the delivery of the roadmap within an agile environment.
Our customers love us and are always bringing us new problems to solve. Through their feedback and data-driven insight (as well as passionate ownership), you will maximise the impact of our product offerings on their business. At EdgePetrol, our mission is to empower fuel retailers to optimise their business with data. As our new PM, you will be critical to this mission.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, a self-starter and results orientated to join our team with offices in Texas and London. In order to be considered for this role, you MUST meet our four core values:
• Can do attitude
• Manage, analyze and improve our inbound data pipeline to help drive our global growth.
• Collaborate with the VP of Product to define strategy and product roadmap.
• Define and conduct research, mixing both quantitative and qualitative insights to evolve our product roadmap and drive our decision making process.
• Drive your own cross-functional product squad made up of engineers and QA, ensuring requirements are well prioritized and defined through a high-level of collaboration.
• Development sprints are planned efficiently and effectively to deliver the most value to our customers consistently.
• Collaborate with teams across the business ranging from sales and customer success to marketing and support teams.
• Provide reports on progress against goals and relevant metrics to the VP of Product.
What we're looking for in you:
• You have at least 3 years prior product management experience.
• You have prior experience working in the B2B space and with data/analytics software.
• You have knowledge & experience working with data and APIs.
• You are comfortable working with agile methodologies.
• You constantly seek to further your knowledge in your field.
• You are a fast learner and capable of getting up-to-speed within 6 weeks.
• Prior experience in a fast paced start-up
• Prior experience working with data pipelines and designing APIs
Salary & Benefits:
• Salary commensurate with experience
• 20 days off a year + bank holidays
• Flexible working
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and your cover letter.