Senior Account Executive, US
LOCATION: CST & ET Timezones USA. 100% Remote.
EdgePetrol is a rocket ship fueling up and ready to take off in the US.
As a venture-backed SaaS start-up HQ’d in London and with US operations in Austin, we’ve experienced significant growth (200% Revenue YoY) and brand awareness, and are now searching for Senior Account Executives to help drive us even further.
With a strong product-market fit, and easy-to-grasp USP, we’re the dominant player in the UK. With current market coverage of 30% using our tool, we know what the problems we solve make our clients very happy.
Based on this success we are now focusing heavily on the US and the rest of the globe.
EdgePetrol’s SaaS solution solves a genuine problem in the gas station owner/c-store industry by providing powerful insights in real-time to help retailers make better fuel pricing decisions.
The Impact of our solution helps our clients to dramatically increase their margins and stay ahead of the competition.
Our product offering & value prop is clear and understood by our target market.
You’ll be joining a team that works closely together whilst learning and developing the skills you need to enhance your own career.
THE EXCITING OPPORTUNITY OF THIS ROLE
We are a PAIN KILLER, not a vitamin.
With significant changes affecting gas retailers nationwide, you’ll leverage these tailwinds to educate prospects on how to stay competitive and how EdgePetrol provides them with the dataset and solution they need to run a better business.
You are not just a number and will have an entrepreneurial mindset, whilst bringing a great deal of experience, energy, and confidence to the role each day.
We invest in our people.
As a Senior Account Executive at EdgePetrol you will be supported with the best sales stack and training in the industry (SalesImpactAcadamy, Gong, Zoom, Salesloft, Hubspot, Linkedin Sales Nav), as well as an SDR booking meetings for you every day.
You will already be experienced enough to understand the best salespeople align prospects business needs, pain points, and challenges to the value proposition of EdgePetrol. But we will also ramp you up through comprehensive training of our sales methodologies, a consultative Sandler approach combined with a Challenger-focused sale.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS JOB
A Challenger and Educator:
You are comfortable providing insight and teaching prospects about the changes in the industry that will directly affect the way they do business – and what they need to do to adapt. You craft your pitch to resonate with their pain points and know how to effectively coach a prospect through change while pushing through the status quo.
A Sales Nerd:
You understand how to sell robust solutions in a simple way, and have the metrics and track record to back it up.
A Standout Colleague:
You strive to contribute to the sales team by offering ideas to improve our sales process, push towards beating your goals, and elevate those around you.
Simply put, we win and lose as a team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Split your time 70/30 inside/outside sales
• Drive an effective 45 – 60-day sales process using the Sandler/Challenger Sales methodology while hitting your quarterly goals
- Hit your realistic targets and goals by uncovering the true business needs, pain points, and challenges that our prospects are facing
• Lead discovery and tailored product demonstrations to show the value of the EdgePetrol platform
• Prospect and generate your own pipeline while also receiving significant support from demand generation and SDR teams
• Maintain pipeline hygiene and track all activity in Hubspot, allowing for accurate forecasting to hit your sales targets
• Provide insightful feedback from prospect conversations to product, sales, and marketing leadership
• Continue to hone your skills and develop your craft with a startup that invests in you and one that is truly disrupting an industry.
IS THIS YOU?
• Minimum 3 – 5 years of proven experience selling SaaS platforms
• Superb presentation and product demonstration skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience selling to first-time technology buyers
• Experience selling 12-24 month SaaS solutions between $15k-$100k.
• Humility and empathy for the challenges our prospects face on a daily basis in the
• Happy to travel to conferences (I hope you like playing golf!) and industry events as necessary (20%)
• Bonus: Experience in and a strong understanding of the Gas/ C-Store sector is a huge plus.
• Base salary: Competitive dependant on experience
• Uncapped and aggressive commission structure
• Stock options
• Generously-subsidized healthcare
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with a short bespoke cover letter as to why you think you would be a good fit for EdgePetrol.