Sales Development Representative(UK)
Job Title: Sales Development Representative - Full Time
Reporting to: VP Revenue
Primary Function: Based on exciting new ‘Sales 2.0’ prospecting techniques with a focus on mutual business fit, research, and consultative discussion, create highly relevant sales opportunities for the closing team
Based on experience - includes an uncapped commission structure.
All employees have the ability to participate in the stock option plan
London preferred, remote Ok
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious international tech startup and build a career in sales? Do you want to build a career in technology and love working in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product created by some of the most talented engineers on the planet? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
I’m Daniel, the VP of Revenue for EdgePetrol Inc, and I’m looking for talented individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our growing revenue team.
The EdgePetrol platform solves a genuine problem for our clients in the petrol retailer/c-store industry. We do this by providing actionable insights with our real-time fuel pricing software, helping our clients to say goodbye to spreadsheets, and hello to more profits!
Our easy to use and intelligent software allows petrol stations to manage their fuel pricing strategy/margins with a click of a button. Our product offering accompanied by our world-class customer support makes it easier than ever to boost site performance and get complete transparency across their entire retail portfolio.
Our North Star is changing the way petrol retailers the world over, approach and optimize their businesses, leading to a truly transformational change for our clients.
To spread the message and achieve our goals we need to build an amazing revenue team.
Here’s where you come in...
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
You will conduct high-level conversations with prospects about their business, their challenges and their operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
This position not only has advancement potential within the sales organization, but it is expected that you will grow into a fully-fledged Account Executive inside 18 months.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Map prospective accounts around organisational structure and people
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with retailers around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage SalesLoft and Hubspot to prospect into specific geographic territories
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- You are street smart
- You get shit done
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- 2+ years sales or related market/business experience
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/saas experience, sales experience or other related business experience
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
If this is you - please send applications WITHa cover letter to email@example.com
About EdgePetrol - As a venture-backed SaaS start-up based in London & New York, EdgePetrol is an exciting place to work. We are a well-funded rocketship fueling up and ready to continue our amazing growth in the UK, and takeoff in the US.
Since 2017 we’ve experienced significant growth and are putting our foot on the gas to accelerate our growth in order to meet our ambitious targets.