Integration Specialist - EdgePetrol
Launching in 2017, EdgePetrol offers a data-driven web app to petrol stations, allowing them to optimise their business operations to maximise returns. EdgePetrol has been through multiple funding rounds and developed a world-class software solution, being used by a growing number of petrol retailers across the UK and Ireland.
With 750,000 stations globally, EdgePetrol is bringing increased efficiency to how petrol retailers price fuel at each station. Our intelligent software solution delivers real-time data, analytics and insight for better and quicker decision making.
EdgePetrolʼs founders and board members have an extensive background, knowledge and networks in upstream oil trading & downstream petrol retail. We have an ambitious and exciting strategy with a huge potential for growth.
As the business scales into new markets and bigger customers, there are some exciting challenges ahead:
- Selling to global customers in different markets with a variety of different needs.
- Complete integrations into more of the operational equipment our customers rely on – ePOS systems, fuel suppliersʼ portals and back-end systems, fuel grades, pumps etc.
- Implement EdgePetrol into our customersʼ estates – into petrol stations around the world
- EdgePetrol quickly moves front and centre in businesses where it is installed – availability and responsive support are critical
- Create a world class integration and support team to act as first point of contact for our customers on a day-to-day basis.
We are looking for a tenacious, driven, integration specialist:
- You will report to our VP Operations Manager, working within the Operations team
- Engage with our Partners’ technical teams and take them through the integration process to deliver compliant and reliable integrations
- Follow the QA and acceptance process to help maintain completed integrations.
- Get Customers from contract to connected - implement new connections, rollout new configurations
- Evaluate Customer needs, develop configurations that support business processes
- Assist supporting problems and escalations from our Customers and external partners
- Contributing to the development of the implementation plan
- Facilitating and gathering solution workshops
- Preparation of training and implementation documentation as required
You have to be able to deliver under pressure - these skills and experience will help you do that:
- Mixing planned work with reactive unplanned work
- Integrations need significant hustle to get them through, motivating partners, customers and internal players to give up information, complete tasks and attend calls and meetings
- You will need to believe in visibility - keeping stakeholders updated on the progress of implementation projects and support tickets
- Experience of supporting SaaS product would be an asset, but any technical experience of knowledge is going to be useful - from networking to browsers
- An understanding of a retailer’s mindset will be essential. You have to be able to put yourself in their place.
- Experience using an online support management tools
- Love for start-up environment, results oriented, green field build of new product, own your work, small teams demanding flexibility
- To be ready to work within a distributed team, self-sufficient, with the initiative and energy to create and maintain relationships and power collaboration remotely
Ideal additional skills include:
- 1st line Management experience/qualification
- Project management
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Problem solving
- Influencing skills
- Business acumen
- Building internal and external networks
- Change management
- People management – we are looking for someone who can lead this team as we grow!
This is an exciting role for a growing business, with room for you to grow:
- Permanent benefits such as leave, pension etc
- Competitive salary + bonus for strong performance
- Play a significant part in building a world class app, service, product and business
- Great office culture
- Be part of the strategy – EdgePetrol are an open book and the management team are very open to suggestions that help improve the business