Implementation Lead - USA/Remote
EdgePetrol is an exciting and fast growing SaaS analytics company, currently focusing on delivering a revolutionary pricing tool to the fuel retail market. Edge has huge growth ambitions to grow into new markets and new product lines in the future.
The Implementation Team serves as the customer’s experience between the EdgePetrol sales process and recognising the value of their subscription via the Customer Success team.
Getting customers on to a live product smoothly, transparently and quickly has a huge impact on their engagement and satisfaction. We work with large transactional data sets that are coming from multiple sources. As we continue to grow and expand our customer base, repeatability and speed of process will be key to unlocking invoiced revenue.
As well as sharing EdgePetrol’s company values, this team cares about:
- Accountability for the customer’s experience between Sales and Customer Success process.
- Transparency and clear communication of process and status to all relevant stakeholders.
- Streamlining and improving processes to prepare the business for further growth.
A great Implementation Lead at EdgePetrol will:
- Lead the drive to get sites through the implementation pipeline to live invoicing.
- Provide leadership and experience to other Implementation Team members and assist in their development.
- Make sure the team is focused on and achieving against quarterly OKRs.
- Act as a knowledge centre for new team members to help them ramp quickly and provide fast value to the team.
- Work daily as a first point of contract for customers, providing them with the best possible implementation experience.
- Make key decisions on implementation routes whilst investigating and assessing new out-of-the-box solutions.
- Work closely with the EdgePetrol Product Team to find new solutions for implementation problems and roadblocks.
- Ensure SLAs and KPIs are being met internally and by our partners.
- Engage with team members from all parts of EdgePetrol to drive transparency and achieve common goals.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and best practice for implementation.
- Assist and support problems and escalations from our customers and external partners.
- Contribute to the development of the implementation plan.
- Appraise team members quarterly, where required.
An excellent Implementation Lead will also:
- Apply attention to detail within all their work including internal and external comms, notetaking and administrative tasks.
- Create and maintain feedback loops in and outside of their team to help themselves and their colleagues grow and develop.
- Take advantage of EdgePetrol’s many [learning and growth] opportunities.
- Read, re-read and understand [EdgePetrol’s Culture Code], how it applies to them and how this impacts the expectations of their role.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in relevant implementation roles.
- Have worked directly with customers on delivery.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are essential
- Knowledge of relevant technologies (eg. SQL)..
- Working knowledge of transactional data is a huge plus!
Why it's the perfect time to join:
- We're 50+ people and there's a lot of room to contribute and grow.
- We have a strong product market fit in the US and UK.
- Strong awareness in the UK, as well as high DAU our users are relying on EdgePetrol!
- We have launched our GTM strategy in the USA and we are at the beginning of our growth journey in this market.
- Build it, nail it, scale it. We're at 'nail it.' If you like helping turn dirt paths into smooth roads, now is the perfect time to join.
Other good stuff:
- Competitive salary and healthcare.
- Permanent, full time remote role (Eastern and Central time zones).
- Unlimited Holiday after the first 12 months.
- Pension Contributions.
- The Apple/Windows equipment you need to do your job effectively.
- Contributions to learning materials / courses / books - your development is important to us.
- Discretionary share scheme.
Location: Remote, Eastern and Central time zones with minimal travel.